Skybet Free Bets
When you open a new Sky Bet account you can earn up to £35 in free bets. Skybet.com has a loyalty program that rewards its customers with free bets of up to £25 each month. When you spend £10, you receive a stamp after the bet is completed. For example, if you place a bet on a Monday for an event on Friday, you will not receive the stamp until the day after Friday. Also, if you place an accumulator or parlay bet that spans multiple days, the stamp is credited to your account after the first losing bet or the day after the final winning bet. An example of this is that you have an accumulator bet on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. If you lose the bet on Monday or Tuesday, you will receive the stamp after the day you lose since that is when your bet has officially ended.
After you collect five stamps, a £5 free bet is given. Once you receive £25 in free bets in a month, you will no longer be eligible for additional free bets. Additionally, if you spend in multiples of £10 in a given day, you will not receive extra stamps. This credit only works for up to one stamp per day. Some other rules apply:
1. Every Sky Bet account holder does not automatically get this deal. You are forced to opt-in to get the free bets.
2. Once you receive the free bet credit, it will expire in seven days.
3. This offer is only valid for one person per household.
4. Any person under the age of 18 is not eligible to participate in the Skybet.com loyalty program.
5. Members are not allowed to combine this offer with any other offers from Skybet.com.